The Way People And Businesses Work Is Changing
With global businesses, mobile workforces and remote working, the way people LEARN is changing too. It is important for people to have flexibility in when, where and how they learn.
Economic pressures are forcing businesses to re-evaluate how they develop skills.
The growth of secure, cost-effective, reliable and high-performing technologies has presented businesses with better ways of working and learning.
Businesses are communicating, meeting, sharing and collaborating online. Learning strategies are moving online too…
Now, You Don't Need To Be Constrained By The Limitations Of A Traditional Classroom Environment
Think back to the last time you attended classroom training. Do you recall…..
- How much of the course you read from a book or a slide deck - which you could have done in your own time, at your own pace?
- How each person on the course had differing levels of experience, so some of you had to sit through subjects that you already knew?
- How the instructor had to follow a rigid timetable, so some of you couldn't finish exercises, or you did not have time to go into further depth on subjects?
- How the longer the course lasted, the more challenging it became to retain all of the information being presented to you?
- How little time you had to put into practice what you were learning?
- And trying out your new skills out back at work could only be done after the course had finished, with no support from your instructor and having to refer to the course manual
- How it was difficult to spend the time away from the workplace? Perhaps you had to spend several days away from work ... and home? And while you were away were you distracted from your course by urgent calls from work?
Now, v-LS can offer you something different.. Don't get us wrong - WE VALUE LIVE INSTRUCTION.
But….just because traditionally we have had to go to a physical classroom to be instructed, it does not mean that this is the best way to learn. Keeping us in a training room all day is a constraint forced upon us by training providers who need to employ their instructors all day and maximise classroom occupancy.
v-LS Brings The Class Online To Unleash a More Powerful Learning Environment:
- Live online training integrated with self-paced learning for a more engaging experience… straight to the desk.
- Interactive "face-to-face" time with instructors - live over the web.
- Each virtual class lasts only 2-3hrs. The concise classes are great for knowledge retention, and we avoid spending any longer in the class so that learners don't hit that information overload limit.
- We re-enforce subject matter theory using online resources and reference materials, so learners can learn at their own pace. This also gives them the opportunity to dive deeper into a subject - if they desire.
- We have a 2-3 day break before moving onto the next subject in another virtual class. So this allows learners to be sure that they have understood each subject.
- We provide an online practice environment so learners can apply what they are learning as they progress through the course. Practicals take place in-class under the watchful eye of the instructor, but learners also have the option to practice online at their own pace whenever they want to. No more getting stopped in their tracks because the classroom instructor is under timetable pressure.
- The fact that learners can attend our courses from their workplace, and that we put breaks between classes, also allows learners to immediately trial at the workplace the new skills they are learning, rather than having to wait until the end of a traditional classroom course.
- Unlike in the traditional classroom, we are able to continuously monitor how learners are progressing through their course by using online tests after each class.
Why not call us now on +44 207 193 5684 to discuss how we can use our virtual learning expertise to increase knowledge and skills for your learners.
Working for us
We are always looking for trainers
with the following attributes:
- Excellent content knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A desire to work on the cutting-edge of learning technology
v-Learning Solutions uses innovative technology and specialist expertise to provide virtual learning solutions that are more effective than traditional training methods.
- A virtual learning platform
- A virtual learning methodology
We would be pleased to help you with your virtual learning enquiries.
Please contact us by calling +44 207 193 5684
If you would like to send us a note please email to: email@example.com